That certainly would do the job, we thought - wouldn't you?
And it was quiet for a couple of days. Meanwhile I was busy with looking at other apartments that were nice, but each of them had one thing missing: too many rooms facing the street, north/south orientation, apt. on the ground-floor, bad floor-plan etc.
But before I could despair - here he was again, 'our' realtor. He called me and asked: "You do have children, don't you?" (As if I had not told him many times...). "Yes". "So a two-bedroom apt. would be too small, right?" "Right." "I am asking because I have such a wonderful two-bedroom apt....." "We need three bedrooms!!!" "And you want to live in an old building, isn't that right?" "It is." "I am asking because there is still that apartment in Untermenzing...."
AAAAAAHRRRR! (I have not heard back from him again since. Please keep your fingers crossed!)
He's like the classic comic relief character in a French film!
ReplyDeleteThis is BETTER than the t.v. show, House Hunters International.
I think I now really need to watch that show at one point of time...
ReplyDelete