Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On weird human behaviour

Isn't it weird - here we are, rational human beings, and still we are so irrational! A couple of years ago, I woke up at 5 am, because I was so busy with my job and there were still so many things to do, to think of - and then, a couple of weeks ago, I woke up at 5 am, because I did not have a job and was worried about the fact that so many people were looking for a job just like me - and I could not find one. And there I lay and wondered if I would EVER find a job...
It is so strange how one completely forgets that things ALWAYS turn out right - that things are supposed to happen - or not - and that one 'just' has to trust in fate? I wish I would get that one and for all when I am in a similar situation the next time. Right now I am 'out of it' - I have started my new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment